Add me on PSN!


Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Post for 2010

As we countdown the hours until 2010 is over, I'm going to put up one more blog post until the countdown is over.

Whenever I go to the mall or at the supermarket, I always find myself being asked by a lady if my nails are fake, which is a compliment since they find my nail art good and they think that it's impossible to be done by any human hand, let alone, my own hands.



So the answer is no. My nail art is very simple and can be done just about by anyone. If it weren't simple, I couldn't have done it.




As you can see, stripes are my favorite simple design. It's cute, chic, and very easy to achieve! All you need is a striping brush, and you're all set to create thin & thick stripes.

That is it for now and see you next year (that'll be in less than 24 hours)!

xoxo,
Dianne
Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment