Add me on PSN!


Saturday, February 12, 2011

Why I love Short Hair



I've always been a fan of short hair just because I think it looks more edgier, funkier, has more attitude than your regular long hair. Short hair gives you more personality and makes you look in control. But of course there are stuff you can't do with short rather than long hair, like curl them or put them in a bun or do an up-do and stuff like that.



Long hair can be a bit boring for me. It looks so common and so dull. Unlike short hair, it surprises you every time. To tell you the truth, I've never had my hair longer than my shoulders. It starts to annoy me every time my hair grows because it's extremely thick and my head gets heavier. So whenever I feel that my hair's growing long, I cut it.

It's also easier to maintain short hair: you don't need much time to style it and you use less shampoo and other hair products!

Pixie haircuts are so in right now that my favorite Emma Watson shocked everyone with her very short do. I loved it so much and it looked great. She looked downright stunning.


Natalie Portman and Carey Mulligan looked great as well when they had their pixie cuts.



So why not have a haircut and try on something different? You might like it and if you don't, don't worry. Your hair will grow back very soon.

xoxo,
Dianne
Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment