Add me on PSN!


Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Waiting for the Angel of Death


Have you ever thought about who would cry at your funeral? I have many, many times.

I feel like such a worthless piece of life living here in our cruel world that I begin to wonder who would actually care for me. Who would anyway? I've never inspired or touched someone's life. I have a few circle of friends but I don't think they'd really cry on my funeral. And then, there's my family. Surely my mom would cry, and well, maybe that's it. Workmates? Hmm.. I don't think so. I think they would rather celebrate.

If people don't like me, that's fine with me. I just want myself to be happy for ME. I'd do anything to be happy. Buy a couple of material things that'll make me feel exuberantly happy but I need lots of cash first. Okay, depressed again at the thought of being moneyless.

The time now is 2:12am here in Manila. I haven't gone to bed because I'm too depressed to sleep but I do hope I won't wake up in the morning. It will be a peaceful death and really will be goodbye sunshine.
Tweet This

1 comment:

  1. C'mon, Doy. You seriously want to end your life because of what had happened to your you-know-what. Don't you think you're exaggerating things a little?

    And, just so you know, you are not worthless. People do care for you, it takes more than the eye for you to see it. Plus, money can't buy happiness. Yes, we get a little too over the top when we have new stuffs, but at the end of the day, it's not really the kind of happiness we want to feel, happiness is being in-love with God, our family and friends. And being satisfied on what we have.

    You should pray often. Hindi naman sa religous ako or anything, pero prayer does work. Anyway, I miss you! Wish ko lang mag dine out tayo ng crash this December.

    ReplyDelete