Add me on PSN!


Friday, February 25, 2011

Skins 5


Skins series 5 (3rd generation)

I've been watching Skins 5 lately and at first I thought it would suck since this is a new generation (new cast, basically), the 3rd generation after series 1-2 (1st generation) & series 3-4 (2nd generation). Surprisingly enough, it didn't suck and it was actually pretty good. Of course not as good as the first four series but it's still addicting. Seriously, I'm a big Skins fan and I'm actually considering myself as a Skins 'addict'.

Jump after the cut>>





The 3rd generation consists of:


 Dakota Blue Richards (she was Lyra in The Golden Compass) - Franky Fitzgerald

 Alexander Arnold - Rich Hardbeck 

  Freya Mavor - Mini McGuinness

 Sean Teale - Nick Levan

 Laya Lewis - Liv Malone
 
 Will Merrick - Alo Creevey

Jessica Sula - Grace Violet

 Sebastian De Souza - Matty Levan

I'm absolutely lovin' this cast but of course no one can replace the first generation. They were the best! So if you haven't started watching Skins yet, better start now. Not the US version though; I'm talking about the UK version, the original. If you have no idea what Skins is all about, I must warn you though that it is explicitly rated R. But I promise you, it's more than sex and drugs; there's also a deep story to it. These teens are f*cked up, they've got issues and problems as you'll see throughout the entire series.

xoxo,
Dianne
Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment