Add me on PSN!


Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 Movie Checklist

Hey there! This is my very first post for this year and, well, I always do this every year although not in a blog. So yay! Anyway, here is my movie checklist for the year 2010:

✔ Youth in Revolt
✔ Leap Year
✔ Book of Eli
The Lovely Bones
✔ When in Rome
✔ Dear John 
✔ From Paris with Love
✔ Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
Shutter Island

View the complete list after the jump>>



Inception
✔ Alice in Wonderland
✔ Green Zone
✔ Remember Me
✔ She's Out of my League
✔ Repo Men
✔ Clash of the Titans
✔ After Life
✔ Date Night
✔ Letters to Juliet
✔ The Joneses
Kick-Ass
Iron Man 2
✔ Shrek 4 Ever After
✔ Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
✔ Get Him to the Greek
✔ Killers
✔ Splice
✔ Karate Kid
✔ Grown-Ups
✔ Knight & Day
✔ Leaves of Grass
✔ Dinner for Schmucks
✔ The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Salt
✔ Charlie S. Cloud
✔ Flipped
✔ The Other Guys
 ✔ Scott Pilgrim vs the World
 ✔ Going the Distance
 ✔ The Social Network
 ✔ Resident Evil: Afterlife
 ✔ Easy A
 ✔ Tekken
✔ Daybreakers
Sherlock Holmes
✔ The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
 
I'm not sure if this list of mine is complete but I think it's pretty accurate. Movie highlights are highlighted. lol

xoxo,
Dianne
Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment