Add me on PSN!


Thursday, December 9, 2010

Favorite Movies to watch during Christmas Season?

When Christmas is just around the corner, I immediately think of movies that will strengthen the holiday season. And for me, there's no Christmas spirit than watching these 3 films:


1. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992)
This is the best to watch during Christmas season. It will make you laugh and cry at the same time!


2. The Polar Express (2004)
When I saw this film, the spirit of Christmas deep inside me became stronger.The scene where the bell rings only for those who still believe really got me. I do believe and will always do.


3. The Sound of Music (1965)
I know this isn't really a Christmas flick but all those singing and dancing just makes you feel like it's Christmas!

Hope you enjoy watching these! If you have any Christmas flicks to suggest, feel free to comment! :)
Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment