Add me on PSN!


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Who is your favorite Death Eater?


I've never really thought about it but, even though they are villains in the Harry Potter series, you've got to have a favorite, at least one.

Death Eaters, if you haven't heard already, are the followers of the Dark Lord aka Lord Voldemort aka Tom Marvolo Riddle. Seriously, how many names does Voldy have. J.K. Rowling is such a genius. I mean, can you honestly think of a better term to call the loyal servants of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named? I didn't think so.

There are a number of Death Eaters, some who are very honored to be a part of it, like Bellatrix Lestrange of course, and some who are just scared that's why they're a part of it, Draco Malfoy for example. I know he's just a new recruit at the start of the 6th book but he still has the Dark Mark upon his left forearm so yeah, that makes him a Death Eater nonetheless.

Well, I'm not going to mention every Death Eater. That'll take me forever. Maybe not entirely true but I have no interest in the others.




There's Bellatrix. So loyal and loves Voldy so dearly.





Of course we wouldn't miss Wormtail. The one who turned over the Potters to Voldemort out of cowardice.



The "double agent" Death Eater who played both of his parts very well indeed. Voldemort thought Snape was loyal to him but in fact his loyalty lies within Dumbledore.



Draco Malfoy who was forced to become a Death Eater because if he didn't become one, Voldemort would kill him and his family. Terrible, I know.



But I think Lucius is my favorite among the Death Eaters. He has got class and for me, he is practically royalty. Look at that pose. He is inexplicably terrifying and, not to mention, handsome. Who wouldn't want a Death Eater like that? LOL

And this post has ended. I hope you could share me your points-of-view about the Death Eaters. Who is your favorite? :)
Tweet This

1 comment:

  1. 1. Fenrir Greyback
    2. Peter Pettigrew
    3. Regulus Black
    4. Bellatrix Lestrange

    ReplyDelete