Add me on PSN!


Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nails!

Ever since I was little, I've been very fascinated with nail polishes. Not until this year that I decided to step up my game and started making simple nail art on my nails. Here are some nail art that I've done in the past: (This isn't a tutorial since I didn't take pictures of the step-by-step procedure.)

 This is probably the simplest one I've made. I call this design "Bleeding Black & Yellow." Inspired by my old alma Mater, University of Santo Tomas (UST).

Not really sure what to call this one since this is a mess. Maybe "Hot Mess" would be fine. I only just realized now that this one is really ugly. I mean, really.
 
This is really simple as well. It's just a basic french tip with gold glitter liner. And look at my pinky, looks like I was bleeding lol. But that's just the previous polish that I didn't get to remove properly.


Now this one is one of my favorites. It's not necessarily a rainbow nail art since it doesn't represent the seven colors, ROY-G-BIV. But it is the closest one I've got. And surprisingly, this is quite easy to achieve. I think I saw a video on Youtube with almost the same nail art. Go search it on Youtube.

And that is all for now. Why don't you show some of your nail art and share to nail polish addicts like me? :)

Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment