Add me on PSN!


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'll Slap Myself Silly...


... if I say I miss this part of my life. I think if I said that in a few months or years time, I would definitely have my brain checked and forcefully bump my head on a wall until I collapse. Sounds harsh, I know, but I really don't think I'll miss this 'time' of my life right now.

Everything feels horrible and the only thing that keeps me going are the people whom I love, like my family and friends who supported me and still are, to face this cruel, cruel world of ours. Actually, the world isn't the one who is cruel, but the people in it. Some of them are and, sadly enough, you cannot dodge them all the time.

Why can't just people get along? Don't judge, don't hate. If I've done something wrong, teach me how to make it right. I'm only human, therefore, I make mistakes. I'm not perfect, I'm not a machine or a robot programmed to do every thing right.
Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment