Add me on PSN!


Monday, November 15, 2010

The Vampire Diaries S02E09: Katerina

I'm gonna tell you again: SPOILER ALERT!!!

So here I am again, talking about the latest episode of the Vampire Diaries. I don't have much to say about this episode, mainly because I didn't like it that much. It involved a lot of Katherine's past, not that I'm not interested in that, it's just that I think I'm more interested with the things that are happening, not the things that happened, if you know what I mean.

I'm not gonna tell the story this time, instead I'll just say here what I thought about what happened in the episode.

Some disappointments:
  1. Tyler was not in this episode - Well, maybe it wasn't his episode. Maybe he'll have his own ep soon but I was so eagerly waiting on what will happen to him... and maybe Caroline too.
  2. Damon slept with Rose - Although I knew that was bound to happen sooner or later, I just didn't expect it to be sooner.
  3. Elena helped (sort of) Katherine - I think it was stupid of Elena to do such a thing. But it happened and she did what she had to. Oh well, life goes on.
Interesting points:
  1. New warlock in town - Yup, you guessed it. A male witch. Not sure if he's good or evil. We'll just have to find out.
  2. Damon's hot body - Oops. Well it is supposed to be here. ;)


 
Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment