Add me on PSN!


Friday, January 21, 2011

Anne Hathaway as the new Catwoman


Anne Hathaway has been cast as the new Catwoman for the next Batman installment titled The Dark Knight Rises.

As you all know, I've loved Anne ever since she debuted as Princess Mia Thermopolis in The Princess Diaries and then starred in Ella Enchanted and The Devil Wears Prada. I still think of her that way, innocent, royalty; still like a Disney princess. Then she starred in Havoc and Brokeback Mountain, but I didn't think those roles suited her. For me, she'll always be a charming, high-class lady.

Furthermore, I don't think she fits the role of Selina Kyle but who am I to say this, right? I think I'll just have to wait and see if she'll make a very convincing Catwoman. I'm not saying she's going to suck, I'm just saying that I need more persuasion to believe that she is Catwoman.

Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment