Add me on PSN!


Sunday, April 4, 2010

Trying Hard Trying

Up until now, I still don't know what I want to be in this life. I've had this problem since the day I could see and believe me, that's a long time ago. I don't have any talent or any hobby, for that matter. I am hopeless.

Prepare yourselves for this blog entry because it will be all about me. I know, it sucks. Anyway, I don't get myself. I have a lot of interests but there's nothing I'm really good at. Well, okay, I like photography. But that doesn't mean that I'd make a great photographer. I suck at taking pictures. Crap crap crap. I like music. Yes, good ol' music. I play the guitar but I'm not very good. I only know the basics. Foolish, right? I basically like art, although the closest thing to art that I can do is Photoshop. I know, I know. Don't judge.

If you didn't know, I used to sing. Please notice the words "used to." Apparently, my voice left me and abandoned me forever. Yes, it sucks. I cannot sing anymore. That makes me what? Hopeless. Another one, before I entered college, I wanted to take up journalism. Actually, I wanted to be a writer, but not anymore. I realized I wasn't very good at it. Yeah, you guessed it. I suck.

So, could you kindly please tell me, what else I could do in this world without completely screwing up my life?
Tweet This

1 comment:

  1. Find something you like to do, then find out how you can have that in your life, doesnt have to be directly in it..but if its there youll be alright.

    ReplyDelete