Add me on PSN!


Friday, April 2, 2010

I was about to touch Jason Castro's dreads




Jason Castro had a promotion here in Manila at the Ayala Malls from March 18 - 21 and I got the chance to meet him at Market! Market! and had his autograph on my Love Uncompromised EP cd. I was speechless when I saw him with my two eyes (supported by my glasses) and I couldn't believe it. He looked absolutely stunning. And when I went up the stage and shook his hand, I almost drifted away from reality. I looked up into his blue-green eyes (that were almost luminous) and I felt my feet off the ground and carried me to Wonderland. I forgot who I was and the words came out of my mouth without me knowing it.

He told me "Hey, how're you doing?"
And I was like "Hi Jason *shakes hand*. I'm so glad I met you." *speechless while he's signing*  "Can I touch your dreads?"
He was about to let me but then this stupid, son of a gun bouncer stopped me and pointed at me to move. Like WTH.



But Jason Castro made my day. I love him. Sadly, I have no pictures WITH him. The bouncers wouldn't allow us to.

Jason was an American Idol finalist on season 7 and was included in the top 4 before he was eliminated. He is my favorite idol up until now. :)

Jason Castro is LOVE. <3
Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment