Add me on PSN!


Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Insane!


Okay, I really need to get this out of my chest.


 
The whole Angelina Jolie VS Jennifer Aniston is fucking absurd. I'm a big Angie fan ever since she starred in Girl, Interrupted so yeah, maybe I'm a bit biased but whatever. (When is one never biased?)


Jen is nowhere near Angie. She's not a UN Ambassador, not an Oscar winner (not even a nominee), and not named as the Sexiest nor the Most Beautiful person in the world. Up until now, she's still super bitter about Brad leaving her for Angelina. In case you haven't noticed that, well, you're mental. She's trying soooo hard to look like she's having fun, messing with different guys every 2 minutes. And then she said she thinks Brad anf Angie's realtioship is a fake? WTF? She's been out with so many men after her breakup with Brad, that's what you call fake. Bitter Bitter Bitter. She just can't seem to absorb the fact that Brad left her for Angie. Jen, it's been 5 years already. GET OVER IT.

I didn't use to hate Jen. I actually loved her in Friends. But she's clearly out of line. It's a good thing Angie's not kicking her ass. I sure do hope it will happen soon. She's got nothin' on Angie!




And all those breakup rumors of Brad and Angie, you all guys need to stop. They're happy together. You can see their eyes lit up when they're together. And so what if they do breakup? Angelina CAN live without Brad, but obviously Jen CAN'T.

Last one. For those people who hate Angie, I don't care. I really don't care. Whatever you guys say against her, you can't bring her down. That's what you call insecurity.
Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment