Add me on PSN!


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You Might Be Wondering...

... about the title and the link of this blog.


The link "Queen of Iron Fist Tournament" is actually based on one of my favorite video games ever Tekken. The real title of the fighting tournament there however is called "King" instead of "Queen". Since I'm a girl, or so I think I am, I changed it to "Queen" and claimed to be the champion of the said tournament. I am, as a matter of fact, very good with Tekken especially with my favorite character Nina Williams. ;)





That's her. I love her. She's like my virtual Angelina Jolie. Haha.


On the other hand, my blog title which is "Goodbye Sunshine" is a name I thought of if ever I put up my own band. I think it's quite catchy but a bit lonely.


'Nuff said as I realized how much I bored myself with this entry. Toodles!
Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment